ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS Camping thread... Post where ur staying

Shhh
If your camping, then lets try and get together so when the night draws in, and we cant be arsed to walk down the 2mile road to the village pub, or pay £3 a pint for fosters on the campsite, we can have a giggle and laugh at becki...

1. AliasOmega - Farmhouse Campsite.

Sounds a good idea got to find out if the weather any good not sure my Halfords value kids tent is waterproof.

M135i
If your camping, then lets try and get together so when the night draws in, and we cant be arsed to walk down the 2mile road to the village pub, or pay £3 a pint for fosters on the campsite, we can have a giggle and laugh at becki...

2. Jimbo666 - Kings Mills Camping & Caravan Park - Donington Nurseries

3. Day, Ady, Jo, Iain, Alex and Nik - Niks mums house bless her :)

Megane RS 275 Trophy
3. Day, Ady, Jo, Iain, Alex and Nik - Niks mums house bless her :)
4. Billy + about 4 mates - Farmhouse Campsite

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
3. Day, Ady, Jo, Iain, Alex and Nik - Niks mums house bless her
5. Freebone

(if its possible to hop in someones tent if they have space...if not i will have to find one)

Shhh
I have the abilty to bring the bigger tent, though its a little too big to put up for 1 night me thinks, kinda like 10man ishy..

5. Freebone - No tent.

Shhh
Campsite is right next to the race track.

Camping starts at £10 a night for small tents, £12 for bigger. It has a charge of £2 per person per night, then £5 extra if you want to keep the tent up all day.

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=1352

If i was you 'Freebone' id be looking to get your own tent borrowed, or sleep in the car. I think were both off to the Gala on saturday night, so required somewhere close to get to the party.

If i have a change of heart in putting the huge tent up, then ill let you know. Takes about 30mins to put up, then you gotta take it down in the morning. A little OTT really for 1 night.

Shhh
5. Freebone - No tent - ha ha ha ha.. ;) get in with Billy

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ok....i will try and source a tent then......

just got my tickets through for the exhibitors parking....yey

chris stay at the farmhouse site...i am not going to the gala so need someone to chat to...lol

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Freebone said:
ok....i will try and source a tent then......

just got my tickets through for the exhibitors parking....yey

chris stay at the farmhouse site...i am not going to the gala so need someone to chat to...lol

If you have a crate of beer I'm sure you'll have plenty peeps to chat too :D

Just rang the campsite and they said best to arrive for about 9.00 - 10.00 am but I'm getting to the event for 08:00am so will be putting the tent up in the evening.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Billy said:
If you have a crate of beer I'm sure you'll have plenty peeps to chat too :D

Just rang the campsite and they said best to arrive for about 9.00 - 10.00 am but I'm getting to the event for 08:00am so will be putting the tent up in the evening.

i will be doing the same mate......although the beer may be pointless as i can drink none myself...lol

so have you had to book a plot billy?

Mazda MX5 1.8
5. Freebone - No tent - ha ha ha ha.. ;) get in with Billy
6. Clio__Chris + gf - farmhouse campsite :D

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Freebone said:
i will be doing the same mate......although the beer may be pointless as i can drink none myself...lol

so have you had to book a plot billy?

Yes booked about a month ago just to be safe, I did the same last year.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
uh oh..............

well i now have a tent.................. but just spoke to the women at the farmhouse campsite and she said she is fully booked................

please anyone with a space let me have it.......

Shhh
Im sure they can fit you in. If not, just try to get in the marshalls bit. There is a large field round the back of the track, just head past the coppice tunnel and park near the tree's. Im sure no one will say anything, if not try to get in on sat morning.

Rather not take the large tent as its bloomin huge and heavy, a good hr i guess to put it up fully. Shall let you know though before tomorrow evening. Dont want you about in the tent when im in bed with becki. ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol..........she said fully booked mate......i have no ability to push in...sadly

its no problem i don't expect people to take bigger tents just for me......especially if they plan to get down to it whilst in them to.......was just asking if anyone had spare space

Shhh
Donnington is surrounded by grass on the way out. It will be ok, just pitch down the back or the circuit. Seen someone do it last year, no one said anything.

Head towards coppice, but keep on going as if your going down the viewing area to old hairpin, but instead of taking track, press on str8..you go behind the woods and your there..miles from anywhere..

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
great....lol...in a tent miles from anywhere by myself....number 1 not sake and number 2 not really very fun......

i will sort something...lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
well i am bringing a tent and stuff in the hope i may be able to blag it at the farmhouse....if not hopefully i can find a space with someone.......

will see you there people