ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RyG's RB182.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Fitted the Evol Race Dogbone mount at the weekend with help from @fairm010 - I was positive it was about 1mm too small 😂 but he managed to squeeze in the bolts.

No pictures of it fitted, so here is a floaty car instead

image.jpeg

Rear arch liners removed and cleaned up underneith, haven't refitted yet as I want to buy new bolts for them.

image.jpeg

Pretty gross under the front ones..

image.jpeg

Whilst the front arch liners are off (and whilst I order new screws to refit them) I'm going to sort out ducting for the brakes from the fogs, similar to this (sorry to whoever a pic I stole)

image.jpeg

Ordered all the bits, just finding time to do it now.

Still cracking on with removing the tar, just the rear to do now, then on to paint. Really enjoying this so far!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Ordered new bolts for the arch liners, and new clips.

Also ordered a blanking plus for the steering stalk controls for the radio, from the Kangoo.

Part number 8200050034 if anyone's interested.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have new in the packet Renault plastic push in plug things for the front liners

Let me know if you need any bud.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Easy enough to remove the bumper? I'm looking at fitting washer blanks

Yes mate, first time I've removed one and was very surprised how quick it was.

Remove he screws that hold in the front arch liners, then two bolts on the undertray. Pop the sides of the bumper and and off it comes!

I'm tempted to paint the lip of the ducts white, but unsure if that's a bit OTT.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Been a while.. This hasnt moved for around 4 - 5 months now. Fully stripped of everything, running just the upper flocked dash. Rear safety devices roll cage with Bimarco Futura bucket seats. Not installed the Harnesses yet as they're only 3 point, I want to go at least 4 point.

Getting a new garage door installed within the month, so this will be dry stored from then onwards, I can then fit my WRARB, Aero catches, light wieght door cards etc which are just sitting here at the moment.

Oh, it's now on H&R Coilovers too, and got a Sabelt wheel. I'm also accumulating alloys, having Turini's, Standard 182 and F1's.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Looking good mate, keep the good work up:up:

Some RB n white motivation for you below.......Some photos of my mates build :smile:

View attachment 158916 View attachment 158917 View attachment 158918 View attachment 158919

Getting there.

IMG_8495.JPG

I'm only 50/50 on the sunstrip though, might be a bit much.

It's now also sporting a SafetyDevices cage, H&R Coilovers, Bimarco Futura buckets, Sabelt wheel, Whiteline rear ARB and so on.

Had the guys over this weekend (THANK YOU so much for your help BTW) @optical @fairm010 @dann2707 @Steven103 @jaswalker24 @Alistair14 - changes oil and filter, box oil, coolant, brake fluid, fitted the aerocatches, Anti roll bar, new Alternator with aircon delete, installed new subframes on the Bimarco's and so on.

Great progress!

IMG_8495.JPG
IMG_8488.JPG
IMG_8486.JPG
IMG_8487.JPG

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't so keen when i saw the photo on facebook, but now i've seen it on here it's grown on me! Think if you have black aerocatches it'd look better with the white strip but awesome nevertheless.

Do your bassports need pushing in a little more? Offside one looks to be sticking out. Do you also know what size ducting/where you got it from please?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I wasn't so keen when i saw the photo on facebook, but now i've seen it on here it's grown on me! Think if you have black aerocatches it'd look better with the white strip but awesome nevertheless.

Do your bassports need pushing in a little more? Offside one looks to be sticking out. Do you also know what size ducting/where you got it from please?

Yes bassports are sticking out a bit, they caught on something whilst putting the bumper back on, just need a good push.

I'm 50/50 on the white myself - Will leave it a bit and see if it grows on me.

Ducting was from eBay but haven't currently got it installed, 60mm I think?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Yes bassports are sticking out a bit, they caught on something whilst putting the bumper back on, just need a good push.

I'm 50/50 on the white myself - Will leave it a bit and see if it grows on me.

Ducting was from eBay but haven't currently got it installed, 60mm I think?
Sweet cheers. I'll have a look and double check anyway.

I had photoshop open so had a quick edit, beats doing my uni work...
33982587130_f47e426f96.jpg
5 by Louis Walker, on Flickr
33556418923_648b946ab6.jpg
4 by Louis Walker, on Flickr
34236202231_a7c589930a.jpg
3 by Louis Walker, on Flickr
33556419223_5a2158dbe4.jpg
2 by Louis Walker, on Flickr
33982588640_5a2b63c57b.jpg
1 by Louis Walker, on Flickr

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Surely the ducting would be 100mm Ryan, same as the bass ports?

Glad to see it getting worked on and the boys giving you a hand. Like others, not feeling the sunstrip colour. A darker or tinted one would look better imo.

Why you been quiet anyways?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Surely the ducting would be 100mm Ryan, same as the bass ports?

Glad to see it getting worked on and the boys giving you a hand. Like others, not feeling the sunstrip colour. A darker or tinted one would look better imo.

Why you been quiet anyways?

Yeah the general consensus seems to be a no on the white strip. It is a bit in your face I suppose!

And yes 100mm would be right, I couldn't remember the size lol