ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SAAB

26.jpg

25.jpg

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Saab's and Volvo's just dont do it for me. You can throw what you want in them there still a no no from me

Mum had one of these a year or so ago and it was nice. Although hers wasnt made from carbon fibre and painted lambo orange!!

JME: Yeah ive seen those before, couldve designed their own wheels after all that effort on the rest of the car!

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a beast - I expect that's a bit quick!

A guy at work's running around this week in an 02 Saab Viggen estate running 360BHP, - looking totally innocuous, but sounds great and obviously goes like stink!

Some of the old Saab's out there are surprisingly quick, even though they don't look it!

flared arches remind me of the rs4... and wheels remind me of a lambo for some reason... gd combo i guess

tiTTy & SV650
Looks like a beast - I expect that's a bit quick!

A guy at work's running around this week in an 02 Saab Viggen estate running 360BHP, - looking totally innocuous, but sounds great and obviously goes like stink!

Some of the old Saab's out there are surprisingly quick, even though they don't look it!

My mates got a viggen just 230 brake as standard and it's pretty quick, torque steer is ridiculous pulls to the left due to uneven drive shaft lengths.

Viggen rescue kit from Abbot Racing and some Koni and Eibachs and they aint too bad.

ValverInBits
lol@ my dad has one, my mum has one.

No. This saab has pretty much no 93 about it apart from a rough shape :D
awesome. Liking the Scandinavian union of engine and chassis.

any figures?specs?