ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sabotaged Willy....

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Just looked out the window at the Williams, and thought I was going mad... Went out the the car, and there is a huge dent in the roof

Now only way I can think of this getting there, is some1 attacking the car

Annoying, as I had to work out of town today. Took that instead of the Ghia, as Ghia had no fuel, and had to park the willy on a roadside

GR7

Shiny red R32

Louise

I am so sorry to hear that someone has defaced your pride and joy.:(

However do you think it happened?

Why cant some folk just admire peoples cars instead of damaging them?

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Paranoia.. Happened in Leominster, Herefordshire, on the main road, opposite the turning for the car park near corn square there

by the way this is stevejjh logged in under my gfs name, but we are both very sypathetic, it makes me very angry the sort of things the little scalleys do these days:cry:

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Louise, makes me mad to hear that sort of thing. Dents in rooves are notriously difficult to deal with too.

Hope you sort it ok

Paul

if it isnt creased and dosent need painting then it could be pulled using one of those dent master type services,

Same old story :(......Louise, I am deeply sorry to hear about your Willy getting defaced is such a manor, absolutely mindless.

Now I personally am envious of other peoples cars, some people here and around have some gorgeous motors, doesnt mean you have to damage it just coz they have better than you.

I would love to catch someone actually in the act.

My sympathies Lou.

Bill.

Maybe something fell off the back of a lorry or something. Still a bugger whatever it was. Sorry mate.

Paul

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Louise

Sorry to hear of what the t**sers have done to your Willy.

What w**kers !! Hope you get it sorted soon !!

Leigh

I reckon someone jumped over your car. Used to get kids going for cider piss ups in the woods over the road to us at home - and theyd come out all pissed up and jump over all the cars they could see.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Maybe some idiot threw a full can of beer at it, a football doesnt seem heavy enough to make a dent like that in a roof, although it would probably have dented a bonnet which is more flexible than the front edge of the roof.