ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung 32 inch LCD Speakers

RenaultSport clio 172
This is my setup at home and i really feel i need to change the speaker as they do not match the style of the setup.

05012007092_1.jpg

What speakers can you recommend that will look stylish next to this television, im thinking they should be black. Im not too worried about performance as i have a sub woofer connected round the back.

I thought about these http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=27&product=10735 and not using the sub!

Any ideas?

RenaultSport clio 172
i dont really want surround sound, just two speakers!

what are the speakers above mate, where can i get them from?

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs
I know of a few places in the North-west Sorry.
But IMHO you need to spend more to get more,
Go for a brand like BOSE, small speakers big sound and will go great with your LCD

RenaultSport clio 172
Hmmmm those orbs are nice but they work out to be £230

Tim, how are the two logitech speakers on their own? I only need good treble as i already have a sub!

RenaultSport clio 172
I was looking at the ones in the picture at the top of this thread, they are $429, dont like the look of the single domes!