ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung i900 Omnia

A well built VW
Anyone got one of these, seen a cheap 12 month contract with voda and this phone is free reviews on the net seem good just want opinions of people who own one especialy if you have big hands lol like me

Ta

FF Blackgold 182
This is the one I plan to get next month and I have heard nothing but good reviews about it tbh.

ST
Very 'touchy', i found it too difficult to use which is no good when you need to send a quick text whilst out and about or driving etc..

I'm due an upgrade at the moment but just gonna wait until the Nokia 8800 arte becomes available..

A well built VW
Very 'touchy', i found it too difficult to use which is no good when you need to send a quick text whilst driving etc..

I'm due an upgrade at the moment but just gonna wait until the Nokia 8800 arte becomes available..

Tut Tut :nono:

8800 Arte oh look at you lol will look good when your eating the roulade in those posh diners you go to i suppose

Might have to go and have a wee play in the Voda shop

ST
8800 Arte...i only need a phone that 'works' i don't need an all singing handset, got a blackberry for work so i can email and browse on the train etc..

E39 530i
Samsung i900 Omnia is the worst phone out IMHO, old windows mobile software from 6+ years ago rubbish feel of the software not very user friendly. If you've used windows mobile before it will be ok for you. My girlfriend really really wanted it, she got it and ended giving it back within a week. Stay away from it. so much better phones out there at the moment. good camera tho...