ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Tocco

Corsa :$
Had my tocco for less than 12 months now and its started going funny

Keeps switching into camera mode and taking pictures even when im not touching it. The whole thing just freezes and i cant press the touch screen or any of the other buttons. Its most annoying when it does this in the morning and my alarm is going off.. the onyl way i can switch my alarm off is by taking the battery out!!

Its always been abit dodgy but i wasnt expecting perfection with a full touch screen. Its driving me around the bend now though.

Common fault?

Anyone had trouble with an iphone in this kind of way? As thats the type of phone i was planning on getting next but wont bother if it continues like this!

Thanks for any advice
Lauren

Corsa :$
Yea UK supplied.. what do i have to do then to get a replacement or whatever?
Its on contract with orange if that makes any difference and not insured. Its not in the best condition cosmetically for some reason some of the pink paint has also peeled off :S but ive always had the protector on it and always had a screen cover on it.

Take it into an Orange shop, or phone them up and they should organise it to either be repaired, or replaced. Repaired is more likely though.