ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

santa pod 19/10/13 the m6 north - 3x 1*2

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
popped santapod for the evening running and 15 minutes later they closed the trace

saw 3 clio's (1*2) then the same 3 on the way home

I was in a blue fabia vrs being followed by a Focus RS

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
popped santapod for the evening running and 15 minutes later they closed the trace

saw 3 clio's (1*2) then the same 3 on the way home

I was in a blue fabia vrs being followed by a Focus RS

Was it you who waved as we were leaving? I was in Wayne's 172cup behind green metro

That was me ,tom and cs dave with davo172 lurking within

Take it you seen the cup leave me for dead lol.

Focus looked mint, did you use own a 197? Had a play on the black country route once with you in the silver 182

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
lol

the side light on one of the blue clios was flashing - think the led is going

wish I knew you lot was going

shame they closed the strip 15 mins after we arrived :(

Focus RS mk1
Cheers muka :) yeh i had an albi blue 197 i had many duels down the old black country route with 1*2s lol, dnt seem to see many about now though. I use to see davo172 every morning at tesco willenhall.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Cheers muka :) yeh i had an albi blue 197 i had many duels down the old black country route with 1*2s lol, dnt seem to see many about now though. I use to see davo172 every morning at tesco willenhall.[/QUOTE

why don't you get your names down for west mids rolling road day all cars gone not just clios ?

Last edited:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Cheers muka :) yeh i had an albi blue 197 i had many duels down the old black country route with 1*2s lol, dnt seem to see many about now though. I use to see davo172 every morning at tesco willenhall.

Haven't seen you for a while Rob have you changed your shop lol ?
I got a golf Gti now did see you yesterday coming back from pod thought it may have been you but couldn't see plate . Car looked mint thou come down to the west mids rolling road day get your names down.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?716262-Dyno-Day-November-2nd&

Focus RS mk1
Haven't seen you for a while Rob have you changed your shop lol ?
I got a golf Gti now did see you yesterday coming back from pod thought it may have been you but couldn't see plate . Car looked mint thou come down to the west mids rolling road day get your names down.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?716262-Dyno-Day-November-2nd&

Was you in a new shape golf gti, a red 1? Well not changed shop but changed job lol, im a tech for bmw oldbury now. Well had some issues yesterday on the way to santapod, the car decided to develop an intermittent missfire so i was in 2 minds of taking her down the strip but then the monsoon put a stop to that anyway lol, so really need to sort this before a power run :-( how come you got rid of the clio? I remember your clio was always looking minty fresh

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Ah thought you was part of that group of cars, love the mk6 :) did you get to run yesterday?

Had 3 runs not had it that long want to see how it gos std before mods i. ts dsg best was 15dead never used launch control thou just left traction control on put it in s and just hoofed it lol was gonna try traction control on last run but it pissed down :( should see 14s with launch control on I reckon . My 172 best was 15.3 what's the RS run ?

Focus RS mk1
Had 3 runs not had it that long want to see how it gos std before mods i. ts dsg best was 15dead never used launch control thou just left traction control on put it in s and just hoofed it lol was gonna try traction control on last run but it pissed down :( should see 14s with launch control on I reckon . My 172 best was 15.3 what's the RS run ?

Well i paid in me and the mrs then 15 mins later it hammered down and i drove home lol!!!!! So never ran yesterday :( ive had it down there before and best i got was 15.0 .......... i think, just cannot get traction hard to control wheelspin with the extra torque compared to when i had my old clio. That managed 14.5 but was running 428 cams, the lack of torque lets you get a real good start without too much wheelspin

clio 182 cup
im from birmingham would love a play with another 182 to see how mine is against another lol any offers ? just want to see if mine is how it should be

im from birmingham would love a play with another 182 to see how mine is against another lol any offers ? just want to see if mine is how it should be

Don't do street racing im afraid! Join as a paid member and come along to the RRday on the 2nd november. You can see how it fairs against mine.;)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Don't do street racing im afraid! Join as a paid member and come along to the RRday on the 2nd november. You can see how it fairs against mine.;)

^^^ this will give You a MUCH perfect idea of how its running !!