ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo on Facebook.

Just seen this come up on a selling group on facebook, going for £1200, anyone wanting it? ;)

1002230_10200958695362906_1711442939_n.jpg

1044664_10200958694442883_1580512407_n.jpg

1045204_10200958665202152_141920910_n.jpg

Personally, my favourite part is the //M badge on the passenger door.

Disastra Coupe
It's quite funny how 10 years ago this was all the rage... Now stretch and camber is everybody slates stuff like this. Give it a few more year and everybody will slate stretch and camber too.

Sheep, just saying.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It's quite funny how 10 years ago this was all the rage... Now stretch and camber is everybody slates stuff like this. Give it a few more year and everybody will slate stretch and camber too.

Sheep, just saying.

Tbf even 10 years ago I thought big body kits especially on small hatchbacks looked shite. Jap metal was about the only time it could be pulled of imo still never to my taste though.

Same as too much stretch and camber that also looks crap imo. I just like things looking pretty plain and simple always have.

Disastra Coupe
Tbf even 10 years ago I thought big body kits especially on small hatchbacks looked s**te. Jap metal was about the only time it could be pulled of imo still never to my taste though.

Same as too much stretch and camber that also looks crap imo. I just like things looking pretty plain and simple always have.

I'm not saying literally everybody liked this sort of thing, but if you went to shows it was full of this.

This isn't really my cup of tea either but it does make me laugh how a large amount of people just follow trends.