ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo rolled at Oulton

182cup & 172 racecar
I would think that he was so relieved at not hitting the barrier and then missing the marshal post tyres,by that time he was back on the circuit and bang.
Basically s**t happens.
But don't all jump on the band wagon that the blue car is totally at fault.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Out of the frying pan into the fire.

You're right, certainly not as clear cut as it first seems.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Haven't read the entire thread, and never drove on track, but my opinion is, if i was in the black car i would of been thinking about backing out / getting over a bit, after all he was on the grass with f*ck all grip / traction.

Mondeo TDCI 130
common sense really? in the blue cars defence, they are f*cking racing? i know there are always safety issues, but surely he aint expected to sit on the grass until the world and his wife have passed him?? not like he was coming the wrong way or making a sharp turn / sharp angle.

preventable, accidents happen, everyone's ok, so hey ho!

Turbos.
I must admit,if it was me and I saw a car that had gone off (nobody was unsighted here) then I would approach with a little caution,maybe a little lift or brake even,not just keep ploughing straight on into a possible accident.
The guy has just come off the grass ffs,he could be going anywhere,have a bit of sense.

Rob I'm surprised at you,not all the blame is on the blue car.

Because it is an amateur race series, its simply not on to throw all caution to the wind and keep your foot in with absolutely no consideration like that, IMO. Yes, everyone could have slowed down, but the guy was wrecking his own race, no need to risk others for what is meant to be a 'bit of fun'.

182cup & 172 racecar
Because it is an amateur race series, its simply not on to throw all caution to the wind and keep your foot in with absolutely no consideration like that, IMO. Yes, everyone could have slowed down, but the guy was wrecking his own race, no need to risk others for what is meant to be a 'bit of fun'.

I was just saying that the guys on the circuit have got more chance of slowing down than him,he's on grass they are on tarmac.
I did notice that he hasn't really braked if at all,probably through fear of hitting the barrier.

I'm not saying he's blameless,just a bit miffed at everybody just jumping on him with all the blame.

Luv's you.;)

Aaaand, everyone with a track car goes off to buy some window nets...

305835_2206877302807_1573656893_32134965_1380136342_n.jpg

Two 0 Shitx
Is this saxmax? You'd think they'd make extra safety precautions because they're kids. Anyway was nice to see this and picture of an exige that rolled before my trackday there today... :banghead: