ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo Towing Eye Anyone?

Si

RS Clio 172
my empire grows! lol.

IMG_3695-vi.jpg

IMG_3685-vi.jpg

IMG_3661-vi.jpg

Thinking of making it another 10mm or so shorter.

What you guys think? I know you "I hate these f**king nose ring" guys will really like them :p

Si

RS Clio 172
lol, i know a lot of people don't like them. but a few on saxp have been asking for them so I thought i'd knock one up!

C

clvs2222

Any chance you can make one for my fiesta? i dont know what size thread they have though.

Si

RS Clio 172
Looks alright, i'd be interested in one for the saxo as long as it is strong enough as i've seen one of the towing eyes you've made bend like chocolate whilst being towed.

lol. thanks for that.

the thread size on the saxo on is silly small put providing it's screwed in all the way the shoulder should provide some support to it.

i could make them harder so they're less likely to bend, but then they're more likely to break. and i know which i'd prefer! it is something i've looked into. if it bends, buy a new one. At least it's helped you out of a tight spot!

Any chance you can make one for my fiesta? i dont know what size thread they have though.

I can make them for anything in theory, send me a pic of your standard one and ill give it some thought!