ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Say Hello from Cambridge

Clio 172 cup
Hi all,

Just a quick hello to say I'm new to the site and will use it fairly often as I have a 2003 172 CUP.

Thinking about an exhaust but can't decide on which one but will post for more comments later on.

anyway, thanks for allowing me to join the site.
Keep up the good work all.

Steve J
Cambridge

S3, Polo
Welcome :)

There are loads of OE replacements out there, but consider a K-Tec Stealth or a Yozza (depending on your tolerance to noise!).

Clio 172 cup
Thanks guys, appreciate your warm welcome's.
I'd love to come along to your meets, just let me know when and where!!

I'm out and about in it daily so if you see a blue cup give us a flash (Not like that) you can't miss me, as I'm belly scrapping the little beast att he mo.

Clio 172 cup
I was thinking about purchasing a WRX Scooby back box and tailoring it to fit my Cup, what do you think??
3.5" round pipe hanging out the back??

Clio 182
Welcome, been noticing more and more RSs around here lately.
Don't suppose you were parked in Cambridge station carpark with a flat tyre a couple of weeks ago?

LY Megane R26
A1307, I drive that daily!
You live/work in Haverhill?
FJ... is another one Rhys, Stephen Cooper. Seen him write to Jake on facebook sometimes.

Clio 172 cup
Scott H, I live in Duxford but work in Haverhill, so i'm on the A1307 about 7:20 most mornings and half 5 in the evening.
Love that road!!!!

clio 182 FF
Welcome! I am fairly new to the clio thing aswell. Im also a cambridge resident. I drive a blue 182 starting wg54, give us a wave if you see me!

ph1 172
Wow your all coming out of the woodwork! Fantastic to see more and more members local:)

Where abouts in Cambridge are you from?

Listerine & Poledo
Alright all.

Ely (well, Mepal) based.

Listerine MX-5 Mk2.5 (wearing CS colours on the bootlid)

Who's got the black 1*2 with yellow nose-badge in the area? last spotted coming through cottenham, they've got to be CS, it was far too close to the standard CS spec to be a random

Clio Sport 172.
I'm also new on here, I have a silver 53 172, I live near bury St Edmunds but travel to Newmarket to visit family etc. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

172 Cup
Which bits the toilet roll? lol.

I think I first saw you in my fiesta, towards the end of last year when I was saving up for my cup, made me a bit excited haha.