ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scorpian exhaust system

I have a full scorpian system on my clio.

does anyone also hav this and what do you think

power is a lot better but what about the sound..?would an induction kit help cos Im not entirely impressed with the systems sound. it is better but i thought it would be louder

would a decat pipe help?

Audi S3

ive got a full scorpian system and well pleased with it and yea induction kit does make it sound that bit better!

Matt

GR7

Shiny red R32

I had a Scorpion system on my S16 Pug with a K&N induction kit and it sounded rich and throaty without being too loud. Everyone could hear my car approaching and all said it sounded great, so much better than the sound of my 172.

Fitting a induction kit would improve sounds a lot :). But I would rather go for a sealed one like viper or BMC. Because they make more power (Not a lot more but theres no point doing things that decrease or wont incease perforamance). But the BMC is supposed to be quiet :(, which kind of defeats the point of getting the induction kit if you want it for noise. The Piper-X viper makes some nice noises and gives bit more low down torque.

Chun.

But you have a clio, so go for HP (Hill Power) Induction kit. Its the only way to go.

A decat would give you more airflow and thus improve your sound.

Paul