ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion De-cat that is off a 192 system, will it fit onto my Powerflow with no mods?

Clio 182
Hi guys

looking at getting a de-cat and wondered if the Scorpion de-cat will fit straight onto my power flow? It has standard cat on at the moment, will it throw any warnings up etc or do I need to do anything else?

Is it easy with just a set of ramps to do?

Steve

titanium 182
Re: Scorpion De-cat that is off a 192 system, will it fit onto my Powerflow with no m

Steve, like i said last night the de-cat is a direct replacement for the standard cat, elm warning light is a hit and miss affair, it either comes on or it doesnt on some 182's, its not going to do any harm. Once the car is safely up on ramps, jack and axle stands or whatever its a 20-30 min job to change.

Clio 182
Re: Scorpion De-cat that is off a 192 system, will it fit onto my Powerflow with no m

Hi Chris

thanks for info bud, I wanted yours as it was newer but there are a few on e bay within my price range so will keep looking.

Steve