ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion Exhaust cheapest place to buy

As above really, just wonder if any places give a discount or anything that anyone may know about :)
Ebay are about £350 inc postage, that looks like the best so far from what ive found?

Cheers.

BMW F21 125d
I bought a cat back 2 years ago and the centre section recently cracked, no quibble lifetime warranty, posted a new one out to me and then arranged for collection of the faulty part all at their own expense. Yes its the same price, but I understand they are the main UK distributor for this direct from Scorpion. You pay through PayPal with them too, so you're covered.

I bought a cat back 2 years ago and the centre section recently cracked, no quibble lifetime warranty, posted a new one out to me and then arranged for collection of the faulty part all at their own expense. Yes its the same price, but I understand they are the main UK distributor for this direct from Scorpion. You pay through PayPal with them too, so you're covered.

Thanks Badger, looks like i'll put my order in with them.