ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scorpion exhausts

ive just ordered a scorpion le-mans cat back exhausts. i just wondered if any1 on here has got one of these fitted? wot do they sound like? is there any very small power gains with them? wot do they look like, has any one got any pics?

any replies will be appreciated

not many questions there :confused:

had one fitted on my uno turbo
sounded ok, not nova rasp, but not exactly deep
yes you will get a couple of bhp gain in the midrange
i had a 4" inwardly rolled, looked like a 4" exhaust :confused:

what i will say though, is the fitting is excellent and build quality flawless

I have a Scorpion Boxer cat-back exhaust on my 1.2 16v and it started off quite quiet but its got loude, but its actually the deepest exhaust Ive ever heard! Closest thing is a TVR. ITs a really deep hum/grumble throughout the rev range. It pops on the over-run and definitely gives more mid-range pull, but at the expense of low down torque. Result is its slower off the mark, but faster for over-taking. All in all, its a nice exhaust and I would choose Scorpion for my next car all the way (well maybe Id consider a Mongoose as well actually!).