ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion NON-RES Cat-Back - Clio 200

Clio 200
Hi all,
Tempted by the Scorpion Non-Res Catback for my 200 but keen to hear about other experiences people have had? Fitting, noise as non-res and quality of fitting with the tips?

Any advise would be appreciated and apologies as always if i have missed a post or this is irrelevant here!

Phil

Renault Clio RS Cup
I have recently had a Scorpion Non Res and De-Cat and I love it.

You can drive sensibly and granny shift to keep the noise down. But if you want to smash through the gears, then it really does deliver..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault Clio RS Cup
Thanks Steve! Was fitting was ok? What Tailpipe option did you go for?

I don't think you have a tailpipe option with the 200 because it's hidden behind the defuser. I did however get some carbon tips.

9f762f61806bcc4d9e72c91d81068e3a.jpg

LY 200 cup full fat
I agree with Steve got one fitted to my car really is load,Sometimes too load i think but never mind it sounds great.

Clio 200
Thank you both - i think i will go for it and go NON RES but just cat-back for now - i will take it to a garage to fit too :)

Did you get the tips from Streamline Carbon?

Thanks for all your help

Renault Clio RS Cup
Thank you both - i think i will go for it and go NON RES but just cat-back for now - i will take it to a garage to fit too :)

Did you get the tips from Streamline Carbon?

Thanks for all your help

My tips are from Pure Motor Sport.

Clio 197
Hi all,
Tempted by the Scorpion Non-Res Catback for my 200 but keen to hear about other experiences people have had? Fitting, noise as non-res and quality of fitting with the tips?

Any advise would be appreciated and apologies as always if i have missed a post or this is irrelevant here!

Phil

Clio 197
Hi all,
Currently have a Scorpion Non Resonated system on mine at the minute, was thinking of changing it for something a bit quieter, somewhere in between what I have and the original manufacturers, does anyone have any recommendations?

BMW M2-Clio RS-M235i
What’s the db rating for this system? I’m regularly at track days so around the 90db at 4500 is where I need to be.

Thx