ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion RS192 exhaust db rating (with decat)?

BG 182 FF
Has anyone tracked their RS192-equipped car or had it noise tested? Taking mine to Bedford on Friday evening but haven't had it tested yet and they have strict limits (101db static & 87.5 drive by). Does anyone know what it rates at? I've done quite a bit of searching but couldn't find anything conclusive. Thanks...

BG 182 FF
Thanks chaps, gives comfort... The advert said it had an RS192 but on my research travels it looks different to others? Here's a picture:
Rear.jpg

BG 182 FF
It says Scorpion on the tail pipes but it's locked away at the moment, I'll take another look later. Sounds good, whatever it is!

BG 182 FF
Decat must be horrid also, I'm doing it but for Lulz only, it's bad enough without it.

It's loud, but doesn't drone. Drove a 172 with ktec stealth and that cancelled out ALL other noise in the cabin! Got a feeling somethings blowing a little, it makes that slight puffing noise under the middle of the car when switching the engine off. Getting it checked in the morning...

Wondering if this is what's fitted to my car - http://www.scorpionexhaust.co.uk/scorpion-exhausts-half-system-renault-clio-182-03-06-2072-p.asp

Has anyone tracked their RS192-equipped car or had it noise tested? Taking mine to Bedford on Friday evening but haven't had it tested yet and they have strict limits (101db static & 87.5 drive by). Does anyone know what it rates at? I've done quite a bit of searching but couldn't find anything conclusive. Thanks...

I done a track day at Croft on Saturday just gone & it was only a 88db day, our 182 has the rs192 cat back system & cat in place & it was 82db static so you will be fine mate even with the decat as I took the scorpion decat off to be safe & it was hardly any louder with the decat on.