ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SCOTT_182CUP Teesside Park

RB 182
thought you'd gone to the darkside with the citroen. As for the sound of it i've never heard it from the outside as i've always been in it when its moving but i'm sure it cant be that bad. do you work near teesside park

R26
I will never own a Citroen mate! never! lol

I think it sounds great, my mate just isnt into that sort of thing

I work at Cannon Park so not far away, we were just getting some lunch

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
ahhhhhhh will keep an eye out for your 172cup next time i'm over there, i could come in as a troubled cutomer if u like jacko :D

172mk2 - flame
Whos the oldish dude in the silver 182 around our way? always likes to have a little thrash.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
bloody hell medd didn't know you where still on forum, you ain't spotted me in ages, lol, where you been hiding?

I'll have a pop in jacko pretending to be a Gypo just so you know its me so i will stand out from the crowd

Vern, i think i've got this sideways thing down to a T now so you coming out for another drive sometime?? You can close your eyes if you want lol

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
when Vern had his exhaust fitted in brotton he popped through to mine on way back so we went out for a lil run in the V6 and Vern ,bless him, had to close his eyes at one point (Great Ayton roundabout on Guisbrough bypass) as it was still a lil damp and if u know it jacko, you can more or less straight line the roundabout if theres no traffic and then it goes left a lil bit, as i turned left had a very big sideways moment (meant to) and thats when he had to close his eyes, lol

172 A Cupwork Orange™
when Vern had his exhaust fitted in brotton he popped through to mine on way back so we went out for a lil run in the V6 and Vern ,bless him, had to close his eyes at one point (Great Ayton roundabout on Guisbrough bypass) as it was still a lil damp and if u know it jacko, you can more or less straight line the roundabout if theres no traffic and then it goes left a lil bit, as i turned left had a very big sideways moment (meant to) and thats when he had to close his eyes, lol

i had to change my trousers when i got home :rasp:

172mk2 - flame
Bayliss I am up and down the A66 and Trunk Road everyday! havent seen you in ages...

Or anyone else! All the sports I see are non -members :(

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
Bayliss I am up and down the A66 and Trunk Road everyday! havent seen you in ages...

Well i've been here there and everywhere recently and you've been no-where to be seen, i was even out in saltburn last friday and i didn't even spot you then

Clio Trophy #123

Well I go from Darlington to Thornaby (and back obviously) every day down the A66 and no-one has spotted me yet!! :rasp:

Keep your eyes peeled folks. ;)

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
my mate has a trophy in Guisbrough (davetrophy)

I'll take you out Jacko, if its deadly wet i don't push it anyway on corners now in the dry thats a different story, lol

RB 182 Cup

Well I go from Darlington to Thornaby (and back obviously) every day down the A66 and no-one has spotted me yet!! :rasp:

Keep your eyes peeled folks. ;)

ITs a bit weird that I have spotted you yet!! I go A19 Acklam/Thornaby area every week, and teesside park for work too
Watch out on the A66 if you don't already know that speed camera as you head towards Darlington has now been changed to 50 :eek:

RB 182
Bayliss I think you're little adventure with Vern was out of order. you know he's knocking on bit and that sort of excitement cant be good for him. i take it the v can be a bit twitchy in the wet.

How about a mini-meet at barker & stonehouse, loads of parking space and nice comfy seats inside.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Bayliss I think you're little adventure with Vern was out of order. you know he's knocking on bit and that sort of excitement cant be good for him. i take it the v can be a bit twitchy in the wet.

How about a mini-meet at barker & stonehouse, loads of parking space and nice comfy seats inside.

Cheeky fooker :evil: im only 30 you dont look much younger infact i thought you were older than me :quiet: lol

R26

I dont think that would go down very well with Mr Barker lol

Clio Trophy #123
ITs a bit weird that I have spotted you yet!! I go A19 Acklam/Thornaby area every week, and teesside park for work too
Watch out on the A66 if you don't already know that speed camera as you head towards Darlington has now been changed to 50 :eek:

I've only had it a few weeks so give it time. :D

And, yes I noticed the sneaky fookers had moved the 50mph signs before the camera now. :evil:

172mk2 - flame
I didnt even think that was a 50 zone. I very rarely go past Teesside Park on the A66. Although it will be noted for the future! Scott who owns the inferno in Redcar?

RB 182

Cheeky fooker :evil: im only 30 you dont look much younger infact i thought you were older than me :quiet: lol

lol thought you'd have something to say about that.

172mk2 - flame
Some one bumped my rear arch!

Wheels the same, maybe a little brighter silver than std! had them done at romax, think the flame red suits a silver wheel.

R26
Mine are going into romax in the next couple of weeks!

Did they do a decent job?

Did you get the car back the same day as they advertise?

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
Romax is pretty good, i got my V6 wheels back on same day but i dropped wheels off and picked them up aswell

So when we having a mini meet then?

ain't actually met any of you properly apart from Vern