ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Rolling Road - At Falkland

White Sti Hatch
now why would they underseal the hooks and the rad mounting points ??

nae underseal fail?

Not sure if that will be viable as a tie down point, doesnt looks far enough out the way of the wheels, looks like its between them..

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
21st Nov:
1. Gaz85
2. Alan
3. Ali
4. John
5. BioHzrd
6. Beef-Mc
7. Danny
8. Dolan_y0
9. chris182cup
10. Rufstuf
11. Martin
12. Plummer
13. Jaff
14. mcclio (i'll be there 21st)

I will be going, unsure if im running though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Dont think so mate, just said theres no point as its standard!

Danny is out too, he's RR'n the Pug on saturday with a Pug forum! (TRAITOR!!!!!!)

Fabia vrs tdi
u not on msn gaz ? new exhaust sounds good on my car, not gonna bother doing anything else to it until i get the bhp figures, but the sound of rstuners supercharger kit for 3.5k sounds like fun

White Sti Hatch
u not on msn gaz ? new exhaust sounds good on my car, not gonna bother doing anything else to it until i get the bhp figures, but the sound of rstuners supercharger kit for 3.5k sounds like fun

Superchargers are made of win !!!! :evil:

Mondeo diesel barge
21st Nov:
1. Gaz85
2. Alan
3. Ali
4. John
5. BioHzrd
6. Beef-Mc
7. Danny
8. Dolan_y0
9. chris182cup
10. Rufstuf
11. Martin
12. Plummer
13. Jaff
14. mcclio (i'll be there 21st)
15. ro55o

I've got the guys at falkland fitting my exhaust and sports cat on monday, so will be interesting to see what my cars running at. Might as well come along with you lot, put faces to the names (or is that a bad idea :rasp:)