ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scottish trip video 2

muz

big fat japanese bus
Taken from Jocks camera, no music for those who prefer the sound of engines!

enjoy

p.s. a big one coming !!!!

muz

big fat japanese bus
there is enough enditeable s**t on that film to loose several peoples liscenses so being careful what I am putting up!

muz

big fat japanese bus
cheers guys MSN me tomorrow i am off to bed Happy to send stuff, got a funny bit where he nearl;y looses it

Burgandy 174 sport t
I was drivin behind annie at the bit I wanted to see aswell, what about just letting the ones involved see it?

muz

big fat japanese bus
Big Iain said:
and it wasnt the other flame red either lol

Notice hte thiord one was a lot faster? You can hear Sean's mate going Fecking hell in a really high pitched voice!!

When I have cobbled somethign together I will msn it to peeps

MY10 R35 GTR
nice vid.!! that roads class when there aint anyone on at and can give it yehaa!! just need to watch out for the buses!

tiTTy & SV650
172rob said:
Cool vid....Where is that rollercoaster road..?

the one where the cars all pull out the lay by in the first instance was about 15 miles from Oban on the A85, the same bit where the flame red 172 went flying past taking the racing line on public roads, nutter!!! and the other one where the camera is opposite the cars all coming out of a carpark was the A83 at the top of the 'Rest and Be Thankful'

lol, at about 2m30 into the vid you can see me flash my one headlight coming out of the Rest and be Thankful carpark.

Car's booked in Tuesday next week :)

Only problem is that my lights seem to be working fine now, doh! Intermittant problem which I just know won't show it's face on Tuesday at the garage...

tiTTy & SV650
worth letting them know, and investigate while under warranty anyway, that way if it doesnt get fixed till next year when warranty is up, say ohhhh hang on a min, i had this fault a year ago and you didnt fix it, warranty it NOW!!!

muz

big fat japanese bus
Ali said:
Quality footage of la driveby! ha... And jocks wee mental mongo outburst.

nobody noticed I speeded it up? It running nearly twice the speed !!

Why the car sounds like a F1!

RX7, 172, mini & van
nice vid there muzz cant belive i got my dish all on that haha at least the sheep bit aint on cant wait for the big one