ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratches

Clio 1.2 16V tomtom 3dr
Just noticed there are about 3 or 4 scratches on the rear wheel arch :dapprove: they are about 1cm each right on the edge of the arch.... The paint has actually came off on the scratches I think some1 has bumped into it...

Will I need a respray of the whole car or will I be able too patch it up my self...

Its too dark too take pics..

will tomoz;)

J03

MX5 1.8
wtf ur actually thinking to respray the whole car?? touch it up with a pen or if you really want, take the pannel of and respray that instead of the whole thing..

C

clvs2222

no need mate, lots of posts on the exterior part of the forum which show you how to touch them up. should have looked in there before posting

J03

MX5 1.8
haha rear arch oops :p spose you can stil re-spray it, just need to blend it in with the original paint work. but for a few scratches it aint worth it... every car has a scratch somewhere..