ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE Canterbury meet 27/04/2008

Clio 182
I should be able to make this.

I looked up the address for PC world which is

Unit 4
Sturry Road Retail Park
Sturry Road
Canterbury
CT1 1WZ

Might be of use to some people.

James

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Im thinking that if its going to be raining which is looking very likely, then we should pull it, sorry guys :( cant seem to get anything right atm!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I have no knowledge of the area at all! I dont even know how to get to the carpark of currys!!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
your the Rep...we could relocate ...

Don't let us dow because of a spash of rain.

We did Westerham......if we can do that we can do anything the heavens chuck at us

500 Twinair
We just need to find a undercover/multistorey carpark in canterbury?

Steve is right though, a little rain shouldnt put us off, we done westerham and that turned out to be a good meet!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
We did your right, i'll let someone find a multi story car park cause i wouldnt have a clue! just get a post code up so i can plug it in the sat nav!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
well yes, seen as none of the "locals" can give us an undercover place to hang out!

What about the multi storey car park on Castle Row, only about 5 mins from Curry's car park.

Not sure what time it shuts at night though.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
What about the multi storey car park on Castle Row, only about 5 mins from Curry's car park.

Not sure what time it shuts at night though.

ok cool, you got a postcode? i wont be able to stay much after a couple hours as my dad's got to go out so ive got to sit lil'un so no worries about how long its open for.

172 Cup
sorry ppl im out my car is fooked lol. ICV is making the car rev at 3k all the time! Another time!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Were we meeting guys?

What type of multistory, not sure if the Vee would get in there

500 Twinair
Chttp://www.pcworld.co.uk/store_doc/GE/store-locator/pcworld-store-locator.html#

Col 182 we'll meet up at pc world where the v6 will get into, if rain then we'll find somewhere else

CSX

172 CUP!
Will be there, Ben pulled out but me and Nick still going - heading over to Renault first (just across the road!) :)