ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE: 'Simply French' @ Beaulieu - Sunday 8th July

SG9 Forester STi
http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-french

Beaulieu are showing some love for the french tins in the form of Simply French this July ;) Who fancies going over from the South East?

Ticket prices:
Adults £10 and children £5 - only valid if arriving in a French vehicle, if you buy in advance you will also receive a 10% discount voucher for the Beaulieu shop!

There's also camping on site which is always good.

Camping is £7 per person per night (maximum two nights). Only available is arriving in a French vehicle and participating in the event.

Anyway get your names on the list!

Camping:

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1

Going on the day:

5.​

Twingo GT
you may find it a tad hard, its F1 day isnt it? plus im promised to sash for the dartford meet :p

SG9 Forester STi
Oof, are they the same date. I didn't check :S.

Ah, well F1 highlights do me just fine lol and unfortunately will have to skip Sash's meet :(.

Twingo GT
im sure sash said its F1 day... still gotta see your clio vicky :p was reading up on it the other day

SG9 Forester STi
It sounds really good, the weather that time of year (if it's not loopy like now) should be nice too.

im sure sash said its F1 day... still gotta see your clio vicky :p was reading up on it the other day

It'll be at a meet soon! I hope! They all seem to fall on busy days mind you I hope to get another karting meet sorted soon so when it's up get your name down and come see it lol.

Twingo GT
It sounds really good, the weather that time of year (if it's not loopy like now) should be nice too.

It'll be at a meet soon! I hope! They all seem to fall on busy days mind you I hope to get another karting meet sorted soon so when it's up get your name down and come see it lol.

meets always happen on weekends and for me i dont get them off! it sucks mega style! havent been to a meet for months but will be at dartford on the 8th

monaco 172
There's a section on the south central area for this. I believe there's going to be a bit of a group meeting point not far from beaulieu as there aren't going to be specific club stand areas.

big boost cup
This meet should have a good turn out from here. gutted im not going to be there as its a stones throw away

Megane GT
I just saw this on fb. Now I dont know what to do that day!! Why didnt sash do the meet for the saturday?!