ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Search for a 182

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I’d fill the small claims forms out just for giggles, watch him squirm a bit. And he’ll probably brick it when he gets the email - https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money

A BMW shop assistant once held me up on the A66 one morning. I was a bit peed off as I had a meeting that morning. When he eventually pulled over to let me past I gesticulated to him like you do, but it was the smarmy look on his face which did it for me.

So I wrote to his boss, who I knew, and he ended up driving a pile of s**t for a month. Took all of 10 minutes.

As above, don’t let him get away with it. If anything put the s***s up him 😂

Last edited:
  Peug 205 clio 182
Bit of a update on my 182. All electrics working ok now. Replaced the fan motor which is now working, but no heat just cold air even on highest setting. Had a nightmare trying to source a steering angle sensor, couldn't get 1 anywhere. My luck changed last week and managed to source one for £40, hopefully it all works. Car is booked into DDC for next Monday. Work being done is brakes all round. Fit steering angle sensor. Upstream oxy sensor and new injectors. Which will leave the 1st gear synchro to be done. It's not really an issue at the moment as it selects 1st fine when stationary, just got to be careful when it's moving. Going to let my wallet recuperate before getting it done.