ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

security wheel key!

SKINTasPER

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182/MK4 GT 120
Any happen to know which this key is? Previously told it's C but not sure. Haven't got one with the car?! Does any one around chesterfield or not too far away have one that may fit? Or Similar. Failing that the easiest way to remove without too much agro.

Only need to borrow to remove and you can have back or if it's cheap enough I'll buy it.

Picture attached.

IMG20220420120333.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20220420120333.jpg
    IMG20220420120333.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 23

Andyano12

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup + more
I've just bought an R26 Megane and annoyingly the locking wheel nut key was missing.
I found www.lockingwheelnutkeys.co.uk online sent them a photo and 3 days later they sent a replacement locking wheel nut key out.
I was a bit dubious but to be fair it worked like a dream and saved me having to drill the thing out like I had to on my Clio (the bolt head got damaged) which was a right pita..

SKINTasPER

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182/MK4 GT 120
I've just bought an R26 Megane and annoyingly the locking wheel nut key was missing.
I found www.lockingwheelnutkeys.co.uk online sent them a photo and 3 days later they sent a replacement locking wheel nut key out.
I was a bit dubious but to be fair it worked like a dream and saved me having to drill the thing out like I had to on my Clio (the bolt head got damaged) which was a right pita..
Yeah I'm tryna avoid buying it for a single use you see.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Cold chisel the stupid security collar off then hammer a socket over it. That’s how mine were removed. The locking wheelbut keys get worn out by people hamfisted use of impact guns.