ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling a PS3 with a fault

182 Cup
Is the best bet for selling this via eBay?

It needs a new disc drive / laser as it has issues reading the disc sometimes ( although barely ever fails with Fifa 14)

CEX offer £32 for it working, or £50 trade in but if it happens to fail reading a disc then They won't want it. It seems fairly easy to change the drives, but spending £40 for a drive when I'm wanting rid (due to getting a PS4) it's pointless.

Clio 1.2 16v
Sell it to Game, when they test the disc drive they're normally very quick at testing it and do it while you're standing there. As long as you sell it with Fifa 14 9 times out of 10 they'll put that disc in rather than getting on of their own from the stock shelf.

On another note though if you're wanting to sell it privately open it up and give the insides a good clean out. Mine was having problems with the disc drive until i cleaned the dust out of it then it worked perfectly

Last edited: