ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling Mk 1 172

I'm currently trying to sell my black mk1 172, apart from the obvious autotrader, pistonheads and here anyone reccomend anywhere else to advertise?

How is the market for ph1's at the moment? don't seem to be selling too well from looking on here? Only had one phone call so far.

Cheers

renaultsport clio 182
if its decent milage full service history it will fetch good money after all they are quite rare in black lol quite rare anyway.

Cheers for the reply, got it up for sale for £4750, 66000 miles full history, in excellent condition, but not much intrest. thought I would of sold it no bother.

You won't get much interest IMO unless you get somoen who realy want a black Mk1 172. Best lower the price to £4.5k and take £4.25k

Renaultsport 172
If its any help ive just bought a 2000w reg 172 with 64k for £4300 (silver FSH) which was a fair price for me the buyer.

Cap price miles adjusted trade in was about £3800 or £3900, private good £4550.

Good luck, someone will want it.