ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling my White RS182

white cliosport 182
Well think its time to be getting some photo's and stick my beast up for sale (it will be missed)

Do you guy's think i should stick my lowering springs on my 182 or will it be better to stay standard hight for the sale? also would a standard exhaust be better than my de-cat'd Miltek?

Vw Passat, clio 182
Well think its time to be getting some photo's and stick my beast up for sale (it will be missed)

Do you guy's think i should stick my lowering springs on my 182 or will it be better to stay standard hight for the sale? also would a standard exhaust be better than my de-cat'd Miltek?
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! u can't do that!! :dapprove:

S1RST/205GTI
Is this the one i heard last year going up the slip road in Blackburn(i was in my red r26),if so it sounds immense!:cool:

Black 182 FF
Really like that, they look really good and would have been an excellent colour for Renault to make them in.

Vw Passat, clio 182
lol im sorry John im gutted but i need to face facts and and get a family car also need to buy a new van so im selling both vehicles i have :(

How much ur wanting for it? I might just buy it back lol I miss my old beast sooooooo much!

white cliosport 182
this is mine springer

09112009026.jpg

P300609_1752.jpg

17102009025.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stunning, really nothing short of stunning.

You know what price you're asking yet?

white cliosport 182
cheers guy's i love it loads people are more than welcome to come see it, iv been told i should ask for 6,000 but im not sure if that's to much, the more iv been thinking about it the more im thinking its a little high, im trying to get some kind of family car, my missus like's Saab 93 for a family car but i don't know lol i need a new cheap van tho

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What's the miles mate and if the belts have been done 6k is as fair price for a well modded one off 182.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thats lovley but i cant help but think because it wasnt an option from factory it would put alot of potential buyers off.

Resale etc

white cliosport 182
its done 68k and im waiting for a call back from Renault to see how much a belt service is for it

Black R27, 205gti
Ring Northwest Performance or Birchdown for belts mate.

NWP (Northwich) charge around £500 for both belts and full service on the 182.

white cliosport 182
cool my mate has got back to me and said he can do it through Renault at a cheap rate but he said it will take 5 and half hours lol yeah John i i think ill get both done at the same time :(