ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sending 4 coilsprings by parcel.

Phase 2 172 Sport
Does anybody know what the weight is roughly of 4 coilsprings for posting.

I have no way of weighing these my self and on Paisley Freight there is no suspension parts listed.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks Gav.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
sending only my rear eibachs off via royal mail parcel force at the posty cost me £13.90! Thought it was a bit steep!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Just find the weight of any random springs. When posting 2 leather seats i just guessed. Never had any problems with it.

Phase 2 172 Sport
Just find the weight of any random springs. When posting 2 leather seats i just guessed. Never had any problems with it.

Thats what I wanted to do but I have no idea on how much 1 coilspring roughly weighs. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I sent 4 springs via recorded delivery with the post office and it cost me £19.30.

No idea if that answers your question.

inferno 182.
how much??? i sent ktec coillovers via paisley frieght at 25kg for £16.90! 10 kg will cover some springs easy!
I sent 4 springs via recorded delivery with the post office and it cost me £19.30.

No idea if that answers your question.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I never had time to organise all that. I was late sending them.

172 + 1.2
Ive sent loads of springs/ suspension and never paid half of what you guys did... A set of springs is less than 10kg easily, use:

www.interparcel.com

I sent a set 2 weeks ago for £6 with myhermes through them!

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
or go on to parcel to go put in sizes and weights should be no more than £10max used them many times