ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sending clio 16v wings

corsa c exclusiv
Does any one know the best way of packaging these so that they dont get damaged in the post as they are going to be posted a long way? Thanks, Andrew.

mk1 RSi
good luck mate, there isnt a great chance these wont get bowed or dented in postage. best thing i think would be to be pack it in a big cardboard box and fill in as much polystrene as poss. choose a trusted courier and get postal insurance too

corsa c exclusiv
think they are being send with parcel force, are wrapping them in loads od bubble wrap and brown paper a good option?

mk1 RSi
i wouldnt have thought so mate, want it to bed protected with a shell as rigid as possible

They should be okay boxed up and stuffed with paper as they're plastic and quite flexible so they wont dent.

corsa c exclusiv
considering i love in north east scotland, about 60 miles north of aberdeen, and the wings are from england, this isn't really an option lol