ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sequential shift light

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got a sequential shift light.
After Oulton I have thought it would be a useful addition, so I am thinking of the Omex one.

It seems pretty easy to wire up just a ignition live a ground and coil pack negative, any idea which wire that is of the 3?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone got a sequential shift light.
After Oulton I have thought it would be a useful addition, so I am thinking of the Omex one.

It seems pretty easy to wire up just a ignition live a ground and coil pack negative, any idea which wire that is of the 3?
I bought this one: http://www.caraddiction.co.uk/sld5.htm

Great bit of kit and a piece of piss to wire up. The omex is the same tbh from what I've read on here. Just remember to run it in 2cyl mode!!! If it's in 4cyl it won't work properly. It's to do with the way the ignition system operates. ;)

I can can let you know which wire you tap into as well, it's just a case of having a look on my own car.
You can see mine in action on my oulton park video in the media section.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I bought this one: http://www.caraddiction.co.uk/sld5.htm

Great bit of kit and a piece of piss to wire up. The omex is the same tbh from what I've read on here. Just remember to run it in 2cyl mode!!! If it's in 4cyl it won't work properly. It's to do with the way the ignition system operates. ;)

I can can let you know which wire you tap into as well, it's just a case of having a look on my own car.
You can see mine in action on my oulton park video in the media section.

I will probably get one ordered in the next few days, I will give you a shout when I am ready