ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serious Performance September Collinite Offer...

Formally Alex C
Hi all,

Got an order in from Collinite yesterday which wasn't quite right, so I have an abundance of 845 Liquid Insulator Wax at the moment... Anyway, it mean't a September 'Autumn's on it's way' offer was nice and easy!

Collinite 845 Insulator Wax is a heavy duty liquid wax originally developed for use by electric power companies for protection against high voltage power failure, fires and explosions. It's primary use is on the finishes of automobiles, trucks, buses and airplanes where durability, high gloss and lasting protection are paramount. Collinite waxes are widely regarded as 'The Daddy' of durability!

An excellent choice and very easy to use - requires minimum rubbing or buffing.

Clear coat safe.

16oz / 473ml.

3.gif

1x Collinite 845 Liquid Insulator Wax.
1x Poorboys World Deluxe Mega Towel - 40 x 40 cm, dual sided.
2x Serious Performance Terry Applicators £1.89.

RRP price £22.27

Offer price: £19.99 by Paypal or £19.49 by cheque and NO P&P!

Paypal address is serious_performance@hotmail.com
(don't forget the underscore between 'serious' and 'performance'.

Cheques made payable to 'Serious Performance', and the address is on the website on the Contact page.

Any questions feel free to call me, pm or e-mail me at serious_performance@hotmail.com.

Cheers.
Alex :).

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Free :bump: for you alex . Good stuff this Collinite 845 Insulator Wax , i like to alternate what wax i use and this is one i like using ,very easy on and off and lasts quite a while too :)

BMW F31
doh do you have an ebay shop or whatever? i think i bought a terry towel from you. do we get a discount if your a member?

Formally Alex C
You can use it on whatever you wish but, we cannot take responsibility for any misuse of our products!!!! :D Lol...

clio 1.6 16v ... Yes, 10% by cheque or 6.5% by Paypal at the moment, although it will all change when the new site is up and running. Theres no disc through Ebay I'm afraid.

Rich + MrBilly, thanks for the kind words chaps. And Ben; Cheers dude, will go out tomorrow morning :).