ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv and Airbag Light

Clio 172 Cup
Hi Guys,

Wondering if you could help me out? Just picked up a clio cup and the two lights are on. I've done some searching on here but i'm not to clued up so i've taken some pics. Now i can see two wires have been cut from one of the pics is this rite? Also on the passenger side there's only one connector is this correct? Pics are below. Thanks

DSC05289DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC05287DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC05286DesktopResolution.jpg

The second pic just shows the one wire going to the single connector under passenger seat.

Thanks

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I thought it might have been that someone's put the 182 seats into the cup, the connections should be OK mate, just fiddle around with the wires for a bit.

S3, Polo
I think those two cut wires go to the pretentioner - there is the same setup under the drivers' seat but you also have a second set of 2 wires that go to the switch that tells the ECU if the pretentioner has fired.

The black block with the red tab is for side airbags which obviously, you don't have.

The light could be on due to a bad connection in the grey block open it , clean the contacts and re-attach it a few times. If this fails, snip the wires and use a chock-block to make a good connection.