ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV.....

ICE'dberg MK2 172

missus just phoned to say this light has come.... any ideas??

has the curse of FCS struck again????????????

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Could it be something to do with the Viper??? only put it back on for FCS but it sounded awesome so was going to leave it on.... forgot how good it sounded............ the ECU had been superchipped about 2 years ago to take into account the fueling map for it.

Took it off during the winter cause we get a lot of flooding round us and didnt want it to turn into a wetvac!!!

It had been running OK for some time... apart from the 1 occurance of the gas light coming on after i took the viper off about 6 months ago.

any help to look for probs would be good as my local dealer is Camden!! plus its out of warranty!!

Switch the car off and leave it for a minute then switch back on.

Take it to a dealer or get AA to take you if you still have it valid on the car.

Rich

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Oil checked very regularily.

She phoned me later today that its now gone out ... so she went out shopping!!! dont know whats more expensive!!!

my serv light occasionally comes on with the airbag light (common issue i believe) just fiddle with the wires under the seat and it goes away!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

My serv light came on today along with the "slippery" sign, and the cruise control wouldnt work.

Turned it off, back on and all is fine :confused: