ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service intervals again!

I called into to a Renault dealer today to arrange for my thermastat(spelling!) to be replaced, no problems, then they said your car will need sevicing next month coz it will be 1 year old. I told them "no, its 12000m or two years" They said theyd check and e-mail me so: Just got this e-mail from my dealer,

The servicing is 1 year or 12000 miles followed by 2 years or
year 1 plus 12000 miles.
ie; 10000 miles at 12 months followed by 10000 miles plus
12000miles or 2 years.
If you are still not clear please call our service dept on

WHAT??????? :confused: any one got the e-mail address for Renault UK?? As the web site just refers me to this same dealer. I think Im gonna need proof on this one

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ah, always a good reason to keep this e-mail handy.. hold on I will fish it out.. from Renault Customer Services UK

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Dear Mr McEwan

Thank you for your recent email.

I can advise you that the Renaultsport Clio 172 should be serviced every
12,000 miles or every 24 months whichever comes first.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Regards

Anna Hurley
Renault Customer Services

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

give me your e-mail addy and I will forward the e-mail, then you can forward that to your dealer.

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 11 February 2003

so do you ;)
Thank you!!!!! Its good to be armed against THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we didnt have this web site then Renault Dealers would just keep on taking the p*ss, bet they are starting to get peeved by the amount of people who say to them "but Cliosport members said this.......!!!!!!!!!!!"