ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service intervals again!

I called into to a Renault dealer today to arrange for my thermastat(spelling!) to be replaced, no problems, then they said your car will need sevicing next month coz it will be 1 year old. I told them "no, its 12000m or two years" They said theyd check and e-mail me so: Just got this e-mail from my dealer,

The servicing is 1 year or 12000 miles followed by 2 years or
year 1 plus 12000 miles.
ie; 10000 miles at 12 months followed by 10000 miles plus
12000miles or 2 years.
If you are still not clear please call our service dept on

WHAT??????? :confused: any one got the e-mail address for Renault UK?? As the web site just refers me to this same dealer. I think Im gonna need proof on this one

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ah, always a good reason to keep this e-mail handy.. hold on I will fish it out.. from Renault Customer Services UK

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Dear Mr McEwan

Thank you for your recent email.

I can advise you that the Renaultsport Clio 172 should be serviced every
12,000 miles or every 24 months whichever comes first.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Regards

Anna Hurley
Renault Customer Services

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

give me your e-mail addy and I will forward the e-mail, then you can forward that to your dealer.

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 11 February 2003

so do you ;)
Thank you!!!!! Its good to be armed against THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we didnt have this web site then Renault Dealers would just keep on taking the p*ss, bet they are starting to get peeved by the amount of people who say to them "but Cliosport members said this.......!!!!!!!!!!!"