ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service Parts 172

172 Exclusive No.171
I'm Picking up my 172 exclusive in the morning and just can't wait! Its due a service though and fancy doing all the basics myself.

Its an '01 with 41k on the clock, don't think much work service-wise has ever been done apart from a couple of oil changes. The Garage i'm getting it from are going to do the cam-belt the end of next week so i thought i'd do the rest myself.

The service book is missing so is it just: Plugs, Oil, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Air Filter?

Any specific types better then others, any oil anyone reccomends?

Any Help much appreciated! :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Make sure they change the auxiliary belt AND tensioner/guide mate, it should have been done at 36K, there £107 from renault in a kit, to change the plugs you have to take the top of the inlet manifold off aswell!!

172 Exclusive No.171
Hi mate, I paid 2999 which i think is a good price! I'll get some pics up tomorrow after its first clean!