ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Setting a WPA or network password?

Punto/Clio GTT
running a netgear router with blueyonder. using a network card via usb. connected to the internet ok but it isnt protected.

when i click on the netgear software it says "security, disable/enable" WEP, create with passphrase or enter key automatically. but when i try enter something in, it just disconnects the broadband and wont connect until ive disabled it again.

ideas?

ex Clio 172 owner :(
i've got the same problem with a siemens router I set up as part of a tiscali package I set up for a friend. Won't stay connected unless I turn off the security which isn't ideal. Don't know what's wrong.

RS 172Cup(SOLD); R26 Meg
http://192.168.0.1

username : admin
Password : password

Go to the Wireless settings Enable WEP then enter a passphrase or set the key manually, Don't forget to hit apply. Once you've done this set the Key on your Computer
n101675_image001.jpg

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Yes it's very easy to set one on the router, very easy to tell windows or whatever what the password is...

But for some reason the siemens router and guessing FM's, it just keeps dropping the connection.

Cheers anyway.