ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SH05 VFU

Hi, Newbie here, go easy on me. ;)

I'm looking to get my first 182, Ideally Full Fat Racing Blue although if a Liquid Yellow comes up nearby, I might be tempted.

Closest RB for sale to me is a cup, this one (40 miles away). But something doesn't sit right with me. Pixelated pictures, no new pictures with current number plate, no engine cover (is that normal for a 182 cup?), no info on cam belt change.

Anyway, I've seen someone on here has had this car before, SH05 VFU, but claimed it to be a full fat. Also the seller claims he's a member.

Anyone else on here got any info on it or advise?

Cheers

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
No engine cover on cups

On that RB- your the 7th owner on a 5 year old car
no mention of belts
needs exhaust mounts

S

Noticed also, that same guy posted in the

"ABS, ESP and SERV Light on" thread with the comment "same here have this problem"

That's is enough to put me off. Hopefully I'll find an FF RB nearby soon and not get tempted with a boring silver (no offence to silver owners
:p).

Cheers for the help guys.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
That may just be the usual wiring issues under the passenger seat-

there an RB just popped up on AT- needs the shocking wheels refurbed- 68k is the miles
S