ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shark Fin!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hey guys!
Right, opinion time!
As you all know what the standard aerial is a long bee type thing, i soon want to either get a shorter one or maybe a BMW style shark fin one, just had the idea and never seen it before so thought it would look cool and just a bit different. Want your opinion if you think it would look cool :)
Cheers, Tom x

Clio 182
It wouldn't be something I would do but each to their own. A bit sheepish but have you seen the civic type r aerial, looks a lot better than the standard one imo and looks OEM.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hey, cheers for your opinion, like i said was just a thought, yeah the type R one is a nice example of the kind of thing i want just with the clio its really in ur face haha but the type R one is more suttle :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'm sure I read on here ages ago that the Mazda 3 aerial is a better fit than the Civic.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I've just fitted a porsche one to mine, looks similar to Civic Type R, but smaller. I wouldn't go to the cost and expense of a shark fin one, as I don't think it will look much better than swapping to a smaller one if i'm honest.