ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sharkoon V3's or Turtle Beach PX21's?

200 Gordini
Will double the premium of the Sharkoons be worth it for the 5.1 surround sound?

Can you easily distinguish left, right, front and back using the PX21s?

I am looking to buy on my birthday on Tuesday so I've got some time to think and see what you recommend :approve:

Clio 1.2 16v
Geddes highly rates his sharkoons! ive been watching him play search and destroy sometimes and been amazed at how he finds people, Geordieclio has a set of PX21's i think and he highly rates them too, if i had the money i'd personally buy the Sharkoons just for the surround but i think turtle beach's still do the job

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i think me and geordie should do a 1 to 1 to battle to see who can hear who and the winner is the one curley gets. I

Sharkoons Curely, as i said in preveois posts people have have said 'how on earth have you heard me'

http://www.sharkoon.com/?q=en/content/x-tatic-digital

theses are the ones i got X-static Digital 5.1 dolby surround sound. You got a amp with it and a hand piece to you can auto adjust each speaker in the headset. Front, Rear, Centre and Sub

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ninja FTMFW MW2 is far better to hear enemies than BO for sure. You defo need Ninja though all the time. I've had ninja on BO and you still cant hear the enemies

Clio 1.2 16v
BO?
article-1087772-0289D808000005DC-327_233x423.jpg

lol

YES GEDI

Clio 1.2 16v
thought you'd be sweating it out already lol, sorry about last night my game kept crashing! gave my disc to my sisters boyfriend to play until i can be arsed with the lag and b0llocks

Fiesta ST-2
My turtle bitches do the job dunno what model they are tho and mines covered in duck tape thanks to a few 'rage slam dunks' lol! I can hear a newb camping from miles away.