ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

she breathes again

williams and trophy

hehe the 1 in front has finished with the open heart surgery and is now doing well recoverin hehe

1st turn of the key.......thats wot i like to hear

williams and trophy

we soundin sweeeet mate

nice no lumpiness , bit of a misfire early on but cleared now warm

all i gotta do now is get it lookin pretty

williams and trophy

well

took her for a quick blast earlier.....was drivin nice n gentle for oooooooooooo 15 miles..........got bored hehe:devilish:

i can confirm ....she seems to pull a lot harder and faster from 4500 rpm up to the redline......oooooops

runnin in period is now well and truly under way lol

hopefuly got a few bits to add to make her look pretty for donny too

williams and trophy

lol....was tryin to keep it real quiet till it was completed

twin engine williams mate

the story of me sellin craggys old willy 2 ..........not true lol

it now has 2 engines in it...........both balanced perfectly with each other.........was a lot of cuttin n shovin about in the rear but .............bollox lol

can dream cant i lol

jus a rebuild n cams on a megane block mate.............but the block is an unknown quantity so .............feels quite strong tho with the little squirt iv given it so far....shud be better wen mapped properly tho hopefully.........mite be challengin adis n/a time this year,maybe even beat him lol