ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She is home. Meg 275 trophy content.

Megane 275 trophy006
The recaros are so comfortable. The R has fixed buckets doesn't it. The attention to detail in the Megane is great and it all feels like quality items. Wow wish my insurance was that cheap again. Once all my points expire I'm sure it will be lol

Track 172 Cup
Yeah it has fixed buckets but they don't look anywhere near as nice as the Recaro's. Yeah my points have all expired now lol clean license again haha.

Megane 275 trophy006
I have a year before my first 3 get wiped and 3 before the recent 6 I picked up go, so a while of living on the edge

Nah but the whole point's the trophy R is aimed at people wanting a toy. Not comfort and everyday use. Although no doubt some people would run it as a daily.

Track 172 Cup
I would run it daily but I might do about 2k miles a year in my car lol hardly worth me having a car.

Megane 275 trophy006
I wish that was all I did. My 197 used to do 10-15k annually depending on where I was placed with work.

At that low kind of mileage it'd be easier to live with day to day then the amount of time I spend in my car.

Track 172 Cup
Yeah I've been using my 172 track car since I sold my daily. Buckets, Harnesses, striped with a cage lol. Live close enough to work to cycle it and use my missus car because it's bigger and we have a 8 month old.