ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She will be missed....

Looking for a ph-quick...
So the Storm Trooper will be comming apart at the weekend. The engine to be put in a 'proper' Tungy valver shell. A 1.4 engine will be put in the her to get her about. The wheels to be put on the Tungy then she we be put in a garage till i decide wethere to break it or sel it as a 1.4.

Your probably asking yourselves why. Well on the outside it looks nice, however the inner arches have seen much better days, rust is rapidly attacking the rear arches and it wil never be a 'real' Valver. Its time to also get 'Legit' 1.4 on the log book means a huge insurance liability and with the amount of w*****s on the road i think im doing myself a favour.

You have all seen this car change in the past year, I shall be thoroughly upset as i pretty much hand built this car!

DSC00001.jpg

So heres your chance to say goodbye. Im looking forward to getting the Tungston on the road as she will take me to the Nurburgring in the summer.
So keep your eyes on the forum for info!

Cheers
Amir

Scotty too Hotty! Where have you been hiding? Tungy will be a minter mate! Just want to get it sorted!

Beetle
lol, been here and there, swapping my car again!:rolleyes:

Any pics of the Tungy on here (link to thread?!) or is it being kept under wraps?!

lol, been here and there, swapping my car again!:rolleyes:

Any pics of the Tungy on here (link to thread?!) or is it being kept under wraps?!

Cool what you getting now? Should be putting some progess pics up at the weekend so watch this space!

Beetle
306 hdi :rolleyes: lol, need something good on fuel for a while. I'll keep an eye out for the pics mate.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sorry to see this mate. it won't be the same with a sewing-machine motor in it. :(

tungy should make up for it though!