ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ShedTrophy is actually ... immaculate Trophy. Mega Clean. 56k go home.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Ad needs more photos ;)

Can add a few more if you prefer, got thousands lol ... needed to take alot really, its only been that clean once :p

You will no longer be top of the CS Layer Cake if it sells!

Ha ha, good point :dapprove: although im not sure having it sit in the car park all year round just to maintain my epic status on CS would be particularly good use of £££'s. Although i do take your point. Trophy will only be sold to someone who will look after it properly, ie r4pe it round track all day long then pour endless buckets of cash at its maintenance afterwards, otherwise ill just keep it myself and let it get dirty again ... after selling all the posh bits.

RB 182 195bhp
No, they've got the Recaro>Clio Ph2 adapters from Capital Seating on them. Not particularly cheap iirc.

Ahh I see, cheers for the info. Im looking to change the front seats in my Cup to something abit better, but as its not a track car I dont want buckets. Trophy ones seem expensive though lol

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm mobilising a task force on cliotrophy to combat this heresy. Dave, you're complicit in these acts, Nick must be stopped! ;-)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm mobilising a task force on cliotrophy to combat this heresy. Dave, you're complicit in these acts, Nick must be stopped! ;-)

lol, i expect to be bombarded with bottles of polish outside my flat tomorrow morning then ;)

Broke my heart to see this Dave. Sad times.

I know, never thought it would happen tbh, but i simply dont use it anymore, driven it once in a month up until today, & that was only as i didnt want to leave the R32 at the airport parking (Budgie's house) for a month :eek: Have come to work in it today though, just to make the most of it whilst i can ...

Nick's promised to give me 1st refusal on it if he ever gets rid anyway though, so it will always be within FailSport.

I just need to stop looking at parts for the Golf, already bought the world's largest induction kit lol.