ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SHEFFIELD Acity on the move

About a year ago I moved to Dronfield which is in between Sheffield and Chesterfield, but I still work in sheffield. Do you ever drive along the A61? On the straight bit I got nearly 120 I was well chuffed.

Yup. From Sheffield too. And theres a bloke who I talked to on the Strines with a Cliosport sticker in his car and who looked at me like I was a nutter for chatting to him!

Rhys

clio williams, Ph1 172

Im from Nr Sheffield. Kiveton park if anyone knows it. Not far from worksop. Anyone fancy metin up sometime?

Im always interested in meeting up! Sure if we have a specifically Sheffield based meeting well get a reasonable turn out.

Rhys

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Paul, I know Kiverton Park mate. Im from Barlborough, not too far away. Im up for another meet sometime.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Barlborough, Just down the road mate yeah.

Do you wanna organise a meet somewhere? I thought maybe the Half moon in Whitwell common, you know it? I used to work there and know the Assistant manager well. Also drinks and meals are cheap too.

Text me if you like on 07740193343

I went through barlborough on saturday. Ive just moved back home after living away for a year.

Lets get a big meet together, come on lads. Anyone interested text me. This weekend maybe?

Im up for a meet. But cant make this weekend.

Then Im off to Magaluf for a week on Tuesday.

But if anything gets sorted after that I will try my best to be there!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Sunday sounds good. Pay day Friday so shopping Sat. Not too early though due to guaranteed hangover. :sick:

mk2 172

i may be able to make it sun too. car needs to be pampered for the sunday after though (york). cant afford any problems too occur. 14.9 shall be mine!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Well I was thinkin of the half moon pub as I know the assistant manager there and they have a pretty big car park. Cant think of many others round here with a fair sized car park. Anyone else got any ideas?

clio williams, Ph1 172

Well its at whitwell common, on the way to worksop. If you come off the M1 at Barlborough then head towards whitwell and then worksop you should see it. its on a big bend.

Im living in sheffield for the next few months and would be up for a meet until i smashed my clio up...so 2 weeks off the road for me

:(

Ta

Jamie

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

If anyone is interested there is a few of us meeting at the Halfe Moon pub this lunch time about 12. M1 Junction 30, follow A619 towards Worksop and it about 4miles on left on a right hand bend. Watch for the odd speed camera.

Cheers

You just missed it, but there will be a next time, Im sure. Where in Sheffield are you and what do you drive?

Rhys

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Yeah next time we should arrange it a bit earlier so more people can come. Nice to see other peoples motors, and they all looked well nice today as usual!

Till next time....

clio williams, Ph1 172

A couple of us met up today. Where you from Craggy? WEll have to get somethin bigger sorted sometime.

I live in Intake Rhys, I have got a silver (2001 yreg)clio rsi. do you live in sheffield? what do you drive?

mk2 172

lee H, you on about intake in donny near me??? im from bentley if it is, im the one who dishes out justice on the doncaster A & B roads in the williams..........;)

mk2 172

anyways, you boys get ur asses to york, we want a major turnout for this one. this is the oppurtunity to meet loads of members and some of our southern members are coming a long way, so those round here can show up, even if you dont want to run. you gotta do it sometime, and youll only be jealous/curious when everyone else has a 1/4 mile time next to there name

LeeH - Im in Walkley/Crookes area and Ive got a blue MK2 172. You can spot it cos its got a dirty great piece of mesh over the lower grille. Give us a wave if you see me around!

Rhys