ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

she's finally finished!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
after all the ups and downs ive finally got the car more or less how i want her.....

added a couple of more samco's the other day and i really dont think theres much else i can do now.

just a few of pics.

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
excellent, good to see you're happy with it again.

You gonna get a GDI sticker to compliment the Hill Power one?!

:lolup:

Lionel Richie
no i was refering to the inside of the disc, it looks like the pads don't act on the inside (say 15mm) of the disc???

V6 Exige, GTR R35
This is probs my fav ph1, you have to love it :approve: so glad you've got it on the road lad, didnt know you had coilovers though, how long they been on?

Craig

alright mate,

coilovers have been on about 18 month now, were one of the first things i had done.... could probably go a little lower!

that is wicked - nice 1 stoddie - really tasteful mods and after a load of hassle Im really glad you got it all sorted and it ended up being so good. real all rounder - looks good, is quick, engine bay sorted, handles well, probably sounds goog etc etc - top job!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
spot on mate...Looks lake day's ph quick has a rival for nicest mk1

Days is average! No offence...

The above and carbon copy's are soooooo much better! Days has wheels, lowered it on springs and a exhaust... woooooo