ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shes Gone...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Saw my pride and joy of 2 1/2 years drive out of sight yesterday at 11am :dapprove:

Im technically no longer a clio owner! although i own a R27 with the BF, its in his name ;)

RichandGem picked up the car and i know they're going to look after it, they also have a liquid family where she will feel right at home hehe

Good luck guys, i miss her already :dapprove: my dinky Seat just doesnt compare hehe

Hyundai i40
aww poor little car....i hate selling cars! but hey look wot uve got now an r27....i know wot i wud prefer!

clio 1.7 turbo
Saw my pride and joy of 2 1/2 years drive out of sight yesterday at 11am :dapprove:

Im technically no longer a clio owner! although i own a R27 with the BF, its in his name ;)

RichandGem picked up the car and i know they're going to look after it, they also have a liquid family where she will feel right at home hehe

Good luck guys, i miss her already :dapprove: my dinky Seat just doesnt compare hehe

if u dont mind me asking what is a r27 with BF

Seat Leon FR Tdi
I know how you feel, just traded my car in today for a new leon fr. But still really sad to see my little clio go.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Awww some nice comments, thanks guys :( i still have my trophy to remind myself of how pretty/loved she was

cock mobile.
Nooooooo, but I'm sure the R27 will ease the pain.

At least it's going to some new owners in the club :)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Don't be too sad peeps, you will prob see the car again as we will def do FCS etc and I promise to take good care of her, spent some time at the weekend removing the wheels to clean and wax them.
The car is great and sounds awesome. It will look cool on saturday parked next to a LY R27:cool:

Williams20V-306BHP
no carbon bonnet and std wheels.

Was a Mint car, love the colour ;)

Oh btw Gareth said i could pop round n steal the 197... fancy going for a "Ride" ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
no carbon bonnet and std wheels.

Was a Mint car, love the colour ;)

Oh btw Gareth said i could pop round n steal the 197... fancy going for a "Ride" ;)

Hey Mr, havent seen you in ages!! Gareth keeps saying hes spoken to you

When we gona see the black beast?? we need to give it a thorough inspection ;)

you'll soon be wanting an R27 when you get taken out in it!

Clio 200 Raider
Don't be too sad peeps, you will prob see the car again as we will def do FCS etc and I promise to take good care of her, spent some time at the weekend removing the wheels to clean and wax them.
The car is great and sounds awesome. It will look cool on saturday parked next to a LY R27:cool:

nice 1 might see it around as we live on the same estate

Williams20V-306BHP
[When we gona see the black beast?? we need to give it a thorough inspection ;)

Soon, very soon. still need to sort a few thing on it but i gotta pop over next week n get some bits of Gareth.. ill pop in for Tee ;)

i do like the 197's but a bit out of my price range ;)