ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shes running again!!!

nice one........

is that a phs1 with phs 2 lights?

thinking about doin this.....but i like keeping everythiing OE....like the pats that cam on the car....

BTW........BIG WHEELS

clio williams, Ph1 172

Yeah phase 2 lights. I had phase 1 lights on it before but prefer the phase 2 ones. Look loads better and are still O E really arent they? just a lot smoother and fit nicer. I got the standard phase 1 wheels on it at the moment. Actually prefer everything about em apart from they dont look as nice as the 17s. I got 215, 40 tyres on them and they catch a bit and the ride is hard as f**k with em.

Revels Mum & Sister

She is just plain filth mate. Makes me think or mine. She is being a dirty b**ch at the moment and is in the corner thinking about what she has done.

Am I the only one that prefers the Phase 1 Rear lights. Not too keen on phase 2s!

Is there another VAlver parked near by in that picture??

had some work done on mine too, she was all over the place till I had the track rods replaced and tightened the throttle cable about 3/4 knotches (not too tight) and replaced the knackered HT leads - now shed like a f**king rocket ship!! Was looking for summin to play with this morning but no-one was having any of it! There was a K reg Celica GT-4, not interested in the slightest. Doh!

The b**ch is Back!!:D

clio williams, Ph1 172

Wondered if anyone noticed the reflection! Must polish my car too much!

Phase 2 rear lights are nicer, they just are. But the rest of the phase 1 is better of course ;)